Skip to content

Complaints about the Police and Crime Commissioner

To submit a complaint about the conduct of the Greater Manchester Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) or their deputy (DPCC), please fill out the complaint form and send it to the Greater Manchester Police and Crime Panel (details in form):

You can learn more about how your complaint will be handled by looking through the procedures for handling complaints against the PCC or DPCC:

The Police and Crime Panel may choose not to respond to any complaint that is submitted repeatedly and/or with the intention of disrupting the work of either the PCC, DPCC or the Police and Crime Panel. You can find out whether your complaint may be classed under this category by reading the full policy for habitual or vexatious complaints:

There is a separate process for complaints about individual police officers, which should be submitted via the Greater Manchester Police website: