Subject access request

To find out what information we hold about you, you need to make a Subject Access Request in writing.  If you wish to exercise any of your other information rights please contact us on

If you are not satisfied with the response from us you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. For further details on this and your information rights please visit the Information Commissioner’s Website.