The consultation on Greater Manchester's Plan for Jobs, Homes and the Environment (also known as the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework) closed March, 18th 2019.
- Consultation summary report (.pdf, 2 October 2019)
- Consultation summary report - (Issuu version)
- Greater Manchester Combined Authority meeting papers (27 September 2019)
- Greater Manchester Spatial Framework update paper (27 September 2019)
View all responses
This spreadsheet contains all the responses from our consultation and a link to any documents submitted alongside as a separate attachment.
This is a large document containing lots of information and raw data as part of our commitment to open data and transparency. It is searchable, but it might be easier to view using a desktop computer, rather than a mobile device.
We have been made aware of some minor issues with the spreadsheet. These have now been addressed in the above attachment. For transparency purposes, however, we have listed previous iterations of the spreadsheet here:
You can also view responses directly on the consultation portal and look at everyone's individual responses in their entirety, however this platform is not searchable.
- GMConsult.org.uk - consultation portal
Some people included documents when submitting their consultation response. You can browse these on this web page. The list is in alphabetical order and you can also type CTRL-F on your keyboard to search this page for a particular respondent in this list.
Please note that:
- Some of these respondents requested that their information be published anonymously.
- There are no spaces in the filenames, so search this page for single words, e.g. "Cheshire" or "Wildlife" rather than "Cheshire Wildlife Trust".
- You can also search by ID number if you know it.