Publication Scheme for Police and Fire
The Mayor of Greater Manchester has responsibilities to publish certain information with regards to policing and crime as set out in The Elected Local Policing Bodies Specified Information Order. The below index will help you find important information quickly.
Who We Are
- The Mayor
- Deputy Mayor
- Structure of the Deputy Mayor’s team covering policing and crime
- Contact Details for the Deputy Mayor
- Contact details for the Deputy Mayor’s team covering policing and crime
- Contact details for the Police and Crime Panel
- Police, Fire, and Crime Panel
- Meeting Papers
- Annual Report
- Key Performance Metrics – Score Card
- (The Progress Report and Performance Score Card can be found in the papers for the following meetings: 4 August 2022, Item 6; 20 September 2022, Item 5; 10 November, Item 6)
- Police & Crime Plan 2022-2025
- Policing Precept
- Independent Custody Visitors
- Records of important decisions
- The Police & Crime Panel also receive summary report of all decisions at each meeting which can be viewed via the ‘Meeting Papers’ link above.
- Contracts and Values
- All advertised contracts use the GMCA advertisement process.
- BlueLight Commercial | Transforming commercial services together
- Expenditure over £500
- Annual Investment Strategy
- The Police Service is included within this broader GMCA report.
- Annual Audit Letter
- Greater Manchester Police is included within this broader GMCA assurance letter.
- Contracts currently being tendered
- Contracts currently being tendered (Chest)
The information provided above has been aggregated and anonymised according to internal policies. If you require further detail regarding the role the Deputy Mayor or the work of the Police, Crime, Criminal Justice, and Fire team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Police Publication Scheme’ in the subject line.