Commercial Property Funds
Evergreen 1 and Evergreen 2
Evergreen 1 and 2 are funds of £60m and £45m respectively for commercial property regeneration.
The Evergreen Funds are managed by CBRE who provide debt funding for commercial property and regeneration projects within the North West between £3m and £15m. Specific areas of focus include office, industrial, research and innovation. In addition to carbon efficiency projects through remediation and redevelopment of brownfield and the development / refurbishment of commercial floor-space. The Fund is open for applications, please find more information below on the specific criteria and how to apply.
In order to be eligible for funding projects will need to fit a number of criteria including:
- Creating a high employment region
- Investing in science, research and innovation.
- Building on the region’s strengths in culture and media
- Supporting strong and diverse town centre’s
- Promoting a wider, stronger and more sustainable industrial base.
- Ensuring sustainable sites are ready for development.
William Church & Herbin Duffield, Senior Director & Associate Director, CBRE Capital Advisors Ltd
- 020 7182 8381