Greater Manchester Housing Investment Fund
If the above preview doesn't work please visit YouTube directly to watch our Housing Investment Fund video (link opens in new tab).
To date the Greater Manchester Housing Investment Loans Fund has committed over £458m to build over 6,100 units at 55 sites across Greater Manchester. Developers can still get a loan to kick-start housing projects that would otherwise be difficult to fund from elsewhere.
- Flexible development finance to support housing growth across Greater Manchester
- Any loan size considered between £500k and £30 million
- Security requirements dependent on project specifics – flexible approach adopted
- Maximum four year loan term, longer terms considered case by case
- Stretch senior debt and mezzanine finance options available
- Equity investment will be considered
Read our Greater Manchester Housing Fund leaflet (PDF) to find out more.