Greater Manchester Housing Investment Fund
To date the Greater Manchester Housing Investment Loans Fund has committed over £458m to build over 6,100 units at 55 sites across Greater Manchester. Developers can still get a loan to kick-start housing projects that would otherwise be difficult to fund from elsewhere.
- Flexible development finance to support housing growth across Greater Manchester
- Any loan size considered between £500k and £30 million
- Security requirements dependent on project specifics – flexible approach adopted
- Maximum four year loan term, longer terms considered case by case
- Stretch senior debt and mezzanine finance options available
- Equity investment will be considered
Read our Greater Manchester Housing Fund leaflet (PDF) to find out more.