Stay up to date
The skills sector has seen huge change over the past few years with the landscape still evolving. It is important to keep up to date and informed to allow you to adapt and embrace those changes.
The links below contain up to date and relevant information, all in one place.
- Changes in Apprenticeships including Trailblazers, standards, funding reform and other related announcements, visit the government website.
- Greater Manchester work and skills guidance.
Promote your offer
The Apprenticeship Hub (See Different) website and social media is an opportunity for Providers across Greater Manchester (GM) to showcase their offers. The See Different campaign is a free marketing tool which gives providers the chance to submit their case studies, resources, news stories and events to an established audience of GM youth and employers. Content contributions can be made by emailing the GMCA Apprenticeships team.
Enhance your offer
As a learning provider, it’s important that you adapt to changes and continuously develop to improve your offer. There are a range of tools available to support you in enhancing your skills offer, from basic tips on social media to detailed information and examples on planning course delivery.
- Provider Support Programme: This is a tailored service available to training providers to help your organisation be better at meeting the needs of businesses.
- Greater Manchester Learning Provider Network has a range of masterclasses, coaching and opportunities to share best practice that deliver real results.
- GMCA produces skills intelligence reports into our Greater Manchester growth sectors as part of the Skills for Growth programme, which help you to respond to employer needs.
How can #SEEDIFFERENT help my marketing reach?
#SEEDIFFERENT can aid in the extended reach of Press Releases, News Stories, Case Studies and Events. We will share your content on our website and also across our social media channels.
How can I get involved with #SEEDIFFERENT and share my content?
You can send vacancies, events, press releases, case studies and resources through to our email: ApprenticeshipandTechEd@greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk. You can also utilise the #SEEDIFFERENT hashtag across your social media to capitalise on reach as well as notifying #SEEDIFFERENT of any social media posts that you’d like retweeting. #SEEDIFFERENT list all our events and other events across Greater Manchester on our events page, if you’d like more information on any of these events, to attend any events or to post your own events please email.
How can I get into more schools?
#SEEDIFFERENT can help you access schools in a number of ways.
Local Authorities are working with #SEEDIFFERENT to make schools, teachers, students and parents aware of the information available and to encourage usage of the site. You can share your good news, case studies and successes with us and we’ll promote them on your behalf. Your case studies and news stories will also point through to your website from ours.