Get Online in Wigan
Wigan Council offer a support service to help residents learn, grow, and discover digitally. Whether you're a complete novice and want to start with the basics, can do a little but want to know more, or just need advice on how to help others, the Digital Wigan Team have a support offer to help you.
The Digital Wigan team offer the following support:
- Accessing the internet and email
- Keeping in touch with your friends and family
- Managing your money
- Searching for jobs and completing online applications
- Learning more about the things that interest you
- Registering for MyAccount
- Supporting your less digitally confident friends, family or neighbours.
Access digital support in Wigan
Mayor call for support to get residents online
GMCA receive award at Royal Geographical Society Awards 2022
Support with connectivity
New pilot launched to address digital poverty for care leavers in Salford